Kaiser Permanente is recognized as one of the best American health care providers and not for profit health plans. Care for the members and patients is focused on their total health and guided by their personal physician, specialists and team of caregivers. The world class medical teams are supported by industry leading and technology advances and tools for health promotion, disease prevention, care delivery and chronic diseases management.
My HR KP is human resource website for Kaiser Permanente employees. My HR KP is a website which helps the employees of the company to access their human resources information like their benefits information and also their payroll information and much more. Kaiser also provides coaching center for you to get aware of the health management. It offers Medicaid, medical, Medicare and health coverage through employers.
To be registered as the My HR KP employee you should register you to the My HR KP website and by giving the company details and their work details and then you need to select an option so that you can activate your account.
After the registration process, you will get registered into the My HR KP employee. Now you can login into your account on the official website of the HR KP by creating your id and secret password and also you can check your payrolls and benefits on the website. You password must be safe and secure and do not share with anybody else.
My HR KP Login
- Firstly you need to a have laptop or desktop or any other device in which you can access the internet.
- Then you need to have a proper internet connection
- After this simply open your web browser which you used normally
Here we guide you to login into the My HP KP employee account:
- Then open the official website of My HR KP
- On the website just open the login page of the website
- You will see an option of Sign on
- Simply click on it
- On the login page, you will see two options which is “National User ID” and other is “Password”
- In the field of National User ID, you need to enter your “My HR KP Login ID”
- Then in the field of password, you need to enter your “My HR KP Login Password”
- After this click on the My HR KP Login“Sign On” button
- That’s it, you make a successful login.
If you feel any trouble while making a login into the My HR KP login or if forget the password of your My HR KP login, then click on the forget password to reset your password and answer some security questions then the new password will be mailed or you need to do is that you can connect with the My HR KP IT Service Desk. After contacting with them, you will the solution to recover your My HR KP Login Password
Problems during login
- If your password is not working on the login page make sure that your Caps Lock button is turned off and you are typing letters in the correct case.
- If this doesn’t help you need to reset your password by clicking on “Forgot your password” button on the login page. Follow the steps provided to reset your password and get a new one.
- If you don’t remember your National User ID (NUID) you can click on “Lookup your NUID” link and search for it.
- For any other problems contact KP MyHR Customer Service.
Employees work hard every day to support their mission in return, they offer competitive compensation and benefits designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work.
Kaiser Permanente is committed to providing its employees with a competitive total compensation package that includes more than just a paycheck. This comprehensive package offers you and your family an array of valuable benefits, including medical and dental coverage. You also receive paid time off to use in the event of an illness, for vacation, or to spend time with your loved ones. Its aim is to support a healthy lifestyle, mind, body, and spirit. In addition, you and your family are provided with financial assistance during hard times through disability and life insurance benefits. Kaiser Permanente also offers generous retirement benefits to support your future financial wellness. Additional benefits include flexible spending accounts, professional development opportunities, employee discounts, and much more.
Depending on your position, your compensation and benefits may include:
- Generous Vacation, Holiday & Sick Leave
- Medical (including prescriptions), Vision, Mental Health & Dental Care
- Disability & Life Insurance Coverage
- Educational Opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness & Employee Assistance Programs
- Health Care, Dependent Care & Transit Flexible Spending Account Options
- Retirement Plans